We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join us and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with various partners in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
- Create newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target existing and new audiences.
- Assist with events to promote our company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Familiarity with social medias including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest etc. is a plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, Adobe, Shopify, Google AdWords, Google Analysis is a plus
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference INTERN.